Our #5808 Leg Press is constructed from heavy duty quality gauge steel that is designed for exercising your quads, glutes, hamstrings, and other crucial muscles that make up the entire leg. Changing the angle of your legs during exercise can change the focus placed upon the muscles. This leg press also incorporates high quality linear bearings that are specifically manufactured to provide incredible strength and effortless travel regardless of the load. Proudly made in Canada with high quality North American steel.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tube frame
- 1.25" Dia Thompson Linear bearings and 60 Case Shaftings ensures unmatched smoothness and durability
- High Quality Components Loos & Co Exerflex Pro Cables with Fenner Drives Pulleys
- Adjustable Seated Height
- 300 lb weight stack (upgradable)
- Ultra-tough pads are thick and contoured for maximum support of the lower back
- Upholstery comes in standard colours black, and white, other colours available upon request
- Please refer to 5808C for the version of the Seated Leg Press with Dual Resistance Cams
- Length: 79"
- Width: 45"
- Height: 71"