Made in Canada with High Quality North American Steel. The #962 Adjustable Parallel Bars provide limitless options during any workout. Perform a variety of exercises that range from balance, mobility, and strength such as shrugs, dips, support travel, knee and leg raises, shuttle push-ups and more! The Parallel Bars can be used to meet the needs of clinicians and patients throughout physical rehabilitation, offering an optional wheel chair access ramp and anti-slip surface.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tubing and chrome plated parallel bars
- High Quality Maple Plywood platform
- Easily adjust the height of the uprights and length of the parallel bars - using our easy-to-use control knobs
- Large enough for multiple users at once
- Anti-slip surface comes standard
- Ability to manually adjust width from 19" to 31" between the parallel bars
- Available with optional wheel chair access ramp
- Length: 48"
- Width: 96"
- Height: 30.5"