Made in Canada with High Quality North American Steel. The #962 Adjustable Parallel Bars provide limitless options during any workout. Perform a variety of exercises that range from balance, mobility, and strength such as shrugs, dips, support travel, knee and leg raises, shuttle push-ups and more! The Parallel Bars can even be used to meet the needs of clinicians and patients throughout physical rehabilitation.
- Heavy gauge black powder coated steel uprights and fittings
- Easily adjust the height of the uprights and length of the parallel bars - using our knob adjustments system
- Ability to manually adjust width from 19" to 31" between the parallel bars
- Large enough for multiple users at once
- Bolt-down foot plate for secure anchoring to the plywood base
- Plywood features dimensions of 3/4" x 48" x 96"H
- Length: 48"
- Width: 96"
- Height: 30.5" (adjustable 19" - 31" )