The #2122W Adjustable Single Pulley Station offers a 2:1 pulley system to provide an ideal work out in any rehab environment. The adjustable high low provides equally comfortable work out from either a standing or a sitting position whereas the pivoting handle allows a wide range of motion from different angles. Ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation. Removable Free standing support feet with wheels allows the #2122W to be moved around easily or be converted to a wall mounted unit to save floor space. Made in Canada with North American Steel.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade 11 gauge and 1.25" x 1.25"steel tube frame construction and base of 1.50" x 1.50"
- 2:1 pulley system designed to provide an ideal and effective work out in any rehab environment
- Adjustable Single pivoting Pulley offers a wide range of motion and comfortable work out from a standing or a seated position
- A single grip handle connected to adjustable pivot pulley - allowing for a wide range of motion
- Removable free standing support feet with wheels allows the unit to be moved around easily or converted to wall mounted unit to save floor space
- Chrome plated adjustable column with laser cut holes and numbers for easy referencing - 2" hole distance
- High quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearing pulleys and Vanguard Steel nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- Solid Chrome plated guide rods with standard 50lb weight stacks - 2.5 lb x 4 pcs and 5 lb x 8 pcs
- Length: 43"
- Width: 45"
- Height: 84"