The Double Station Pulley Adjustable is designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients throughout physical rehabilitation. Ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation. Included are two pulley handle attachments to perform effective tricep extensions, arm rows, bicep curls and more! The easily adjustable dual pulleys provide increased safety while exercising through a wide range of practices within one machine!
- Made In Canada with High Quality North American Steel.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tubing
- Solid guide rods ensure smooth movement and maintain low friction resistance path
- Sealed ball bearing that assists in preventing contaminants from reaching critical surfaces inside the bearing, and helps to retain the lubricant
- High quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearing pulleys and Vanguard Steel nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- Two pulley handle attachments with knurling for tricep extensions, arm rows, bicep curls and more!
- Adjustable stabilizer bar to increase exercising stability
- 180-degree adjustable dual swivel pulley system
- 2 x 150 lbs weight stack
- Laser cut numbered adjustment system
- Drop-down incremental weight system provides smaller increases in weight
- Dual rotational pulleys for added exercise variety and independent motion
- Length: 38"
- Width: 46"
- Height: 79"