The #2122 Adjustable Single Pulley Station offers a 1:1 pulley system to provide an ideal work out in any rehab environment. The adjustable high low provides equally comfortable work out from either a standing or a sitting position whereas the pivoting handle allows a wide range of motion from different angles. With its wall mounted design, the #2122 saves floor space (taking up only 10" x 12") yet still manages to offer a full body work out. Ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation.
- Made in Canada with High Quality North American Steel.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade 11 gauge and 1.25" x 1.25" steel tube frame construction. Base is 1.50" x 1.50"
- 1:1 pulley system designed to provide an ideal and effective work out in any rehab environment
- Adjustable Single pivoting Pulley offers a wide range of motion and comfortable work out from a standing or a seated position
- Chrome plated adjustable column with laser cut holes and numbers for easy referencing - 2" hole distance
- High quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearings pulleys and Vanguard Steel nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- Solid Chrome plated guide rods with standard 50lb weight stacks - 2.5 lb x 4 pcs and 5 lb x 8 pcs
- Length: 10"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 85"