Perfect for rehab purposes, the #2121 is space saving. It features a 50 lb weight stack adjustable pulley system with handle for support and an extendable hi lat pull down. Ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation. Perform abductions, front cable raises, cable crossover, close grip row, cable hip extension, single arm row and more!
- Made In Canada with High Quality North American Steel.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tubing
- Solid guide rods ensure smooth movement and maintain low friction resistance path
- Sealed ball bearing that assists in preventing contaminants from reaching critical surfaces inside the bearing, and helps to retain the lubricant
- High quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearing pulleys and Vanguard Steel nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- 180-degree dual swivel pulley system
- A single grip handle connected to adjustable pivot pulley - allowing for a wide range of motion
- Lat pulldown bar to target upper back
- Lower extension with a foot rest bar for seated rows
- Adjustable upper and lower body stabilizer bars to increase exercising stability
- Wall Mounted
- 50 lb weight stack
- Laser cut numbers on upright, allowing easy access to current adjustment while working out
- Length: 26"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 82.5"
- Weight: (160 lb) - (73 kg)