The #2115 Single Station Pulley is designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients throughout physical rehabilitation. Ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation. The additional hi lat encourages high lat pulldown workouts through the contraction of back muscles and stretching to achieve a full range of motion. Develop a defined back and maintain proper form by avoiding improper posture. Perform abductions, front cable raises, cable crossover, close grip row, cable hip extension, single arm row and more!
- Made In Canada with High Quality North American Steel.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tubing
- Solid guide rods ensure smooth movement and maintain low friction resistance path
- Sealed ball bearing that assists in preventing contaminants from reaching critical surfaces inside the bearing, and helps to retain the lubricant
- High quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearing pulleys and Vanguard Steel nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- A single grip handle connected to adjustable pivot pulley - allowing for a wide range of motion
- Lat pulldown bar to target upper back
- Adjustable stabilizer bar to increase exercising stability
- 180-degree dual swivel pulley system
- Wall mounted with optional free standing attachment
- 50 lb weight stack
- With a retractable height - it's easy to use
- Laser cut numbers on upright, allowing easy access to current adjustment while working out
- Optional legs for free standing