The #2100 Double Stack Pulley Station is designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients throughout physical rehabilitation. Ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation. The easily adjustable pulleys and wall mount provide increased safety while exercising. This functional, durable and versatile pulley system was constructed to offer a full body workout from either a standing or seated position. Our pulley station provides a wide range of exercises that can be achieved within one equipment. Perform front cable raises, cable crossover, close grip row, cable hip extension, single arm row and more! .
- Made in Canada with High Quality North American Steel
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tubing
- High quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearing pulleys and aircraft grade nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- Length of handles can be adjusted to allow easier access for users on wheel chairs and bed.
- Adjustable Pulley Handle in 3" increments
- Starting Weight of 16 lbs, with 10 lb increment weight stack
- 1.7 lb increment resistance changes, ideal to rehab function
- Two grip handles connected to adjustable pivot pulley - allowing for a wider range of motion
- 180-degree dual swivel pulley system
- 150 lb dual weight stack (per side)
- Laser cut numbered adjustment system
- Drop-down incremental weight system provides smaller increases in weight
- Unit can be Wall Mounted or Floor Anchored
- Length: 44"
- Width: 26"
- Height: 80"
- Weight: (without Weight stack): (120 lb) - (54 kg)