Train the upper and mid back while fully supporting the torso. The Prone Row bench is an old school favourite - the exact opposite of the bench press. Allowing athletes to develop often neglected back muscles, this truly is a must have for any serious training facility. The Prone Row enables users to efficiently pull the weight towards your chest muscles and contract the mid back to reach a wider range of muscles.Made in Canada with High Quality North American Steel.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tube and 2 x 2 frame
- Effectively targets upper/mid back muscles
- Two sturdy adjustable upright bar holders
- Prone Row with adjustable bar holder and face hole
- UHMW covered bar holders provides bar protection
- Available with or without face hole
- Upholstery comes in standard colours black, and white, other colours available upon request
- Get a quote now for more information!
- **Barbell not included. Please take a look at Barbells we carry
- Length: 60"
- Width: 46"
- Height: 41"
- Weight: (120 lbs) - (54 kg)