Our 45 Degree Leg Press is constructed from heavy duty quality gauge steel that is designed for exercising your quads, glutes, hamstrings, and other crucial muscles that make up the entire leg. Changing the angle of your legs during exercise can change the focus placed upon the muscles. In a 45 degree angle, your back is ensured to be in a stabilizing position while most of the stress is put forth by the legs. Thereby, significantly reducing any risk of injury while performing leg exercises. It is also plate-loaded, allowing users to upgrade to any size weight plate suitable to their workout. Made In Canada with High Quality North American Steel
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment with 11 gauge steel tube construction
- One set of Single Piece Chrome plated Olympic plate loading sleeves
- 2 sets of steel handle bars for added stability during exercise
- Adjustable Foot Plate distance allows users of all sizes to exercise comfortably (Foot Plate: 18"L x 28"W)
- Anti-Skid coating on foot plate provides high traction for confidence inspiring workouts
- High quality Thomson/IKO linear bearings with Thomson Linear Shafting ensures smooth operation and unmatched reliability
- Adjustable Back Rest with High Density XLPE Foam provides both comfort and durability
- Simple to use adjustment knobs to raise or lower seat back into a comfortable position
- Fabric: GENUINE Naugahyde that provides a superior level of easy disinfectant and outstanding protection in gym, home, medical and healthcare environments
- Foam type: Closed CELL foam that increases structural strength to foam, as well as enables it to resist liquid water and function as a vapour retarder
- Length: 37"
- Width: 83"
- Height: 60"