#4045 Rear Deltoid Pec Fly - Free Motion
Made In Canada With High Quality North American Steel. Our Rear Deltoid Pec Fly is constructed from heavy commercial grade 11 gauge steel in order to ensure versatility and stability. Free motion handles consist of stainless steel ball bearings, which provide superior corrosion resistance, especially compared to other stainless bearings. The main highlight of this equipment functions to strengthen the shoulders, pecs, and rear-deltoid muscles
- Heavy duty commercial grade equipment with 11 gauge steel tube construction
- Built with durable parts to last a long life (bearings, steel, cushions, weight stack)
- Pivoting arms enable various users of different arm length to comfortably work equipment and maintain proper form
- High quality vinyl and foam for durability and comfort
- Fabric: GENUINE Naugahyde that provides a superior level of easy disinfectant and outstanding protection in gym, home, medical and healthcare environments
- Foam type: Closed CELL foam that increases structural strength to foam, as well as enables it to resist liquid water and function as a vapour retarder
- Commercial Warranty - Lifetime on frame and welded parts and 1 year on vinyl, pad and other accessories
- Width: 34"
- Length: 46"
- Height: 78"
- Weight: (200 lbs) - (91 kg)