#7090 Rehab Abdominal Back
The #7090 Rehab Abdominal Back machine enables users to switch between two settings in order to target either the abdominals or lower back muscles. The Abdominal Back offers a comfortable platform and thick padding to ensure a secure and stable workout. Simple to use pop-pin adjustments to allow quick transition from the abdominal to the lower back position. Made In Canada with High Quality North American Steel
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tube
- Two steel checker plates for abdominal and lower back exercises - secure feet during workout
- 200 lb weight stack
- Adjustable seating, roller pads and steel checker plate
- Unique, dual-function workout machine lets users work 2 major core muscle groups in abdominal, and back
- Enhanced by easy-to-use pop pin, allowing full adjustments to increase/control range of motion
- High quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearing pulleys and Vanguard Steel nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- High quality vinyl and foam for durability and comfort
- Fabric: GENUINE Naugahyde that provides a superior level of easy disinfectant and outstanding protection in gym, home, medical and healthcare environments
- Foam type: Closed CELL foam that increases structural strength to foam, as well as enables it to resist liquid water and function as a vapour retarder
- Length: 65"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 62"