#3006 Single Station Pulley (Free Standing)
This Single Station Pulley is designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients throughout physical rehabilitation. Ideal for isolation and conditioning of specific muscle groups to increase strength and endurance, enhance range of motion and accelerate recovery during rehabilitation. The easily adjustable pulleys and support bar provide increased safety while exercising through a wide range of practices. Made In Canada with High Quality North American Steel
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tube and 2 x 2 frame
- 1.5" x 1.5" chrome uprights
- High quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearing pulleys and Vanguard Steel nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- A pulley handle attachment with knurling for tricep extensions, arm rows, bicep curls and more!
- A standard 50lb weight stack in increments of 2.5 and 5 lbs
- Single arm handles for unilateral and bilateral exercises
- Adjustable stabilizer bar to increase exercising stability
- Solid guide rods maintain low friction resistance path
- Swivel pulley station
- Lower extension with a foot rest bar for seated rows
- Rubber foot caps for stability and to prevent scratching of floor
- Length: 45"
- Width: 43"
- Height: 86"