#1006B Prone Row bench with 5 Degree Incline
Get A Quote
- Inclined at an angle of 5 degrees the #1006B is designed to enhance prone row work outs. With height adjustable bar catch and an adjustable dual locking foot holder to prevent legs from rising up during work out and UHMW strips on the underside for protection of the bar. The new #1006B is the perfect bench for row exercise.
- Made In Canada with High Quality North American Steel.
- Heavy Duty Commercial grade equipment with 11 gauge steel tube construction.
- Inclined at an angle of 5 degree for enhanced rowing action.
- Height Adjustable bar holders with UHMW protection.
- UHMW strips on the under side for bar protection.
- Unique adjustable leg holder with dual locking system to prevent movement.
- High Density XPLE foam pads offers both comfort and durability.
- Available with or without face hole.
- Length: 60"
- Width: 46"
- Height: 34"
- 130 LBS