#1055 Decline Flat Bench Press
Made in Canada with high quality North American steel. Our Decline Flat Bench Press allows you to perform heavy decline presses in a very safe and effective way. Featuring welded on safety arms and convenient chrome plated olympic storage horns. The bench further functions to effectively strengthen your chest muscles, while efficiently reducing strain on the shoulders and lower back. Alternating hand adjustments with a barbell can further change the focus of the exercise to produce outstanding results
- Constructed out of heavy duty commercial grade 11 gauge steel of 2 x 3 and 2 x 2 tube frame
- High quality sealed pillow block bearings for flat/decline adjustment to ensure super quiet and smooth performance
- Hydraulic piston ensures smooth and easy adjustment and also prevents bench from crashing down
- Length adjustable foot rollers to ensure suitability for users of different height
- Chrome plated gun rack style J cups with 2 positions
- Welded on safety arms with UHMW to protect bar knurlings
- 4 Chrome plated Olympic plate storage horns - Upgrade to 6 or 8
- High quality neoprene foam pads for comfort and durability
- Fabric: GENUINE Naugahyde that provides a superior level of easy disinfectant and outstanding protection in gym, home, medical and healthcare environments
- Foam type: Closed CELL foam that increases structural strength to foam, as well as enables it to resist liquid water and function as a vapour retarder
- Upholstery comes in standard colours; black and white, other colours available upon request
- Length: 80"
- Width: 64"
- Height: 48"