#7015 Selectorized Multi Hip with Range Limiter
The #7015 Selectorized Multi Hip can be used for hip adduction, hip abduction, hip flexion, and hip extensions. With our versatile and durable Selectorized Multi Hip, you can achieve safe and effective training. The axis of rotation consists of a counterbalanced mechanism that provides proper axis rotation and works to reduce the starting resistance. Adjustable hand grips and diamond steel platform for a more efficient and comfortable workout. Effectively target your inner and outer thighs, hip flexor and glutes. Made In Canada with High Quality North American Steel
Get A Quote
Get A Quote
- Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Equipment constructed with 11 gauge steel tube
- Multi Hip (range limiters)-(linears/up/down)
- Wide rubber handrails for added security during exercise (adjustable)
- Adjustable Diamond Steel Platform for secure standing position
- Counterbalanced mechanism for proper axis rotation and reduction in starting resistance
- Foam type: Closed CELL foam that increases structural strength to foam, as well as enables it to resist liquid water and function as a vapour retarder
- High Quality components - Fenner Drives sealed bearing pulleys and Vanguard Steel nylon jacket stainless steel cables for a super quiet and smooth performance
- 200 lb weight stack
- Length: 36"
- Width: 46"
- Height: 65"